The Škoda Superb is a large family/compact executive car that has been produced by the Czech car manufacturer Škoda Auto since 2001. The first generation of the modern Superb, produced from 2001 to 2008, was based on the VW B5 PL45+ platform. The second generation Superb used the B6 A6/PQ46 and was introduced in 2008. The third, and current, generation using the MQB platform, entered production in 2015.
- 100% insurance coverage
- Unlimited mileage traveling in Albania
- Phenomenal amount of rear-seat legroom. One can sit cross-legged with ease.
- Quality of plastics and leather used in the cabin is top class. Leaves very little room for complaint.
- Pliant suspension gobbles up surface irregularities.
- Super-smooth 7-speed DSG automatic is a joy to use.
- Loaded with features – touchscreen audio system, ambient lighting, three-zone climate control, sunroof, 8 airbags etc.