The Hyundai Elantra, or Hyundai Avante, is a compact car produced by the South Korean manufacturer Hyundai since 1990. The Elantra was initially marketed as the Lantra in Australia and some European markets. In Australia, this was due to the similarly named Mitsubishi Magna Elante model.This gave rise to a disagreement with other motor manufacturers, and the name was standardized as “Elantra” worldwide in 2001.
- 100% insurance coverage
- Unlimited mileage traveling in Albania
- Tames down styling excesses
- Much quieter, smoother ride
- More space in an already spacious car
- Top-notch advanced safety features
- New Eco model